Saturday, November 5, 2011

November 5 was a very good day!

The wedding was beautiful. What a worship service! I saw a deer leaving the reception, but she was only walking across the street in the subdivision where the Country Club was. No 18-wheelers came near my vehicle. My tires behaved well. Mr. Bill and Miss Joyce followed me out the 40 miles to get to the interstate (and he has GPS). At 12:08 my body needs to get in bed, but that extra hour makes it 11:08 so it's not as late as it could be. The fall colors were beautiful. I am blessed! Thank you, Lord for a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. I was thankful for the extra hour also this morning! Glad you enjoyed the wedding! Debbie sent me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was glad to sleep in yesterday morning, too. It sounds like all your fears about driving never materialized.

    I am enjoying the changing colors of the leaves, too!! Glorious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you continue to blog, it is fun! You meet so many nice people from all over the country. They are like modern day pen pals! By the way Debbie sent me.
    denise

    ReplyDelete