Thursday, January 5, 2012

Daniel to CA

Quick post to be the transition for several posts on "The Wonder of God's Protection." Daniel left for California today. He has a friend who is riding out that with him so that Daniel can have his vehicle when he lives in Palm Springs for the next few months to a year. (For those of you who don't know, Daniel works for the FAA and this is his next job assignment.) His friend will be flying back to his home in Georgia. I am so thankful Daniel has someone who is willing to make the long drive with him. His dad is glad because I was going to make him ride out with our son so he wouldn't have to go the distance alone.

The first stop is Louisiana tonight. It's going to be a late night. Then on to Texas tomorrow and California by Sunday. Daniel has done a lot of driving over these last few years with the FAA and God has protected him each time (I'll have to share about the deer story on one of the upcoming posts). But all the way out to California... well, it makes me want to worry. A mother has got to trust God to protect in inclement weather, bad drivers, tire blowouts, sleepiness, etc. and anything a mother's imagination can invent. I know God is faithful. He has been faithful and I believe He will be faithful to protect my boy! My Lord understands about love for an only begotten son.

5 comments:

  1. I still want us to try to visit him. So start saving your pennies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where in California is Daniel's assignment?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope he enjoys this assignment!! I will pray for his driving and protection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheila, Daniel is in Palm Springs for the next year or less - you never know with the government. Thank you all for paying for him - he is safely in CA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *praying for him* justslaphappy,I don't want folks to think my friends are rich and paying for his trip to CA! =)

    ReplyDelete