Sunday, January 1, 2012

The beginning of the year

This is the first day of the new year. I'd love to say that I will post every day. I could make it a New Year's resolution, but you know what they say about them... they're made to be broken.
I have journaled for many years, but this year it has been hard to write anything in an official journal. That may be one reason I started the blog. I'd have a place to write without "paper and pen."
I have a Christmas journal that I write in each December. This year I wrote one entry on December 10, one entry on December 16 and then I hurriedly tried to recap the events of the month on the last day of the year. Scribbling and with jumbled words, I "journaled."

Many of my journals have been spiritual ones. I'd like to get back to that this year as well. So here's a simple attempt to begin anew. Even if I don't WRITE my thoughts down, they will be recorded here.

1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to reading your daily blogs!!!

    Love,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete